- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Urban Honolulu Metro Area (HI) was 176 for rents in 2013.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Urban Honolulu Metro Area (HI)
Table 14.04 CONSUMER PRICE INDEX, FOR ALL URBAN CONSUMERS ( CPI- U), ALL ITEMS, FOR HONOLULU AND UNITED STATES 1940 TO 2014data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-13T02:38:48.000Z
* 1982-1984 average = 100. Excludes rent before 1963 Source: For Honolulu: 1940-1963 from surveys by Eugene Danaher and Hawaii State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, cited in Hawaii State Department of Planning and Economic Development, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Consumer Price Index-All Urban Consumers [CPI-U] Honolulu and the United States Please go to the DBEDT Databook site, http://hawaii.gov/dbedt/info/economic/databook, for the complete data source.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-26T14:01:27.000Z
Community Development Block Grant Program funds help strengthen Maryland’s communities by expanding affordable housing opportunities, creating jobs, stabilizing neighborhoods and improving overall quality of life. Congress created the Community Development Block Grant Program under Title I of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974. The primary objective is to develop viable communities, provide decent housing and a suitable living environment, and to expand economic opportunities, principally for persons of low and moderate income. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) oversees the Program. The Program is comprised of two parts. The Entitlement Program is directly administered by HUD and provides Federal funds to large metropolitan entitlement communities. The States and Small Cities Program provides Federal funds to the States and Puerto Rico (with the exception of Hawaii) who then distribute funds to non-entitlement counties, small cities and towns. Congress allocates funds to the program annually. The Entitlement Program receives approximately 70% of the allocation and the remaining 30% is distributed to the States and Small Cities Program. Maryland's Community Development Block Grant Program is administered by the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development. The State receives an allocation from the Department of Housing and Urban Development each July. DISCLAIMER: Some of the information may be tied to the Department’s bond funded loan programs and should not be relied upon in making an investment decision. The Department provides comprehensive quarterly and annual financial information and operating data regarding its bonds and bond funded loan programs, all of which is posted on the publicly-accessible Electronic Municipal Market Access system website (commonly known as EMMA) that is maintained by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, and on the Department’s website under Investor Information. More information accessible here: http://dhcd.maryland.gov/Investors/Pages/default.aspx
- API data.hawaii.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-21T20:19:57.000Z
*For Employees Covered by the Hawaii Employment Security Law and Unemployment Compensation for Federal Employees, including government Source: Hawaii State Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, Employment and Payrolls in Hawaii , and U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Honolulu Consumer Price Index, All Items Please go to the DBEDT Databook site, http://hawaii.gov/dbedt/info/economic/databook, for the complete data source.