- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The GDP per capita of Urban Honolulu Metro Area (HI) was $58,525 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Urban Honolulu Metro Area (HI)
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2022-02-25T21:37:18.000Z
Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product measures the overall strength of the region’s economy. It monitors real gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices for the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) as estimated by the Conference Board of Canada. A city-level GDP is also provided, along with a corresponding annual growth rate.
- API data.bts.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-20T21:11:21.000Z
Monthly Transportation Statistics is a compilation of national statistics on transportation. The Bureau of Transportation Statistics brings together the latest data from across the Federal government and transportation industry. Monthly Transportation Statistics contains over 50 time series from nearly two dozen data sources.