- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Virginia Beach Metro Area (VA-NC) was 26,259 for personal care in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Virginia Beach Metro Area (VA-NC)
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-06-26T17:43:49.000Z
Expenditure Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-06-26T17:46:35.000Z
Revenue Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-05-05T18:38:38.000Z
This dataset provides information about all new business licenses issued in the City of Virginia Beach. This dataset does not include business license information regarding renewals for existing businesses.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2016-10-20T17:17:00.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-05-15T19:21:03.000Z
This dataset provides information about the outcomes, including any violations noted, of restaurant inspections performed by the Virginia Beach Health Department.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-04-19T14:17:35.000Z
The dataset provides information on all applications submitted to the City’s Agriculture Department for inclusion in the Agricultural Reserve Program (ARP). The Agricultural Lands Preservation Ordinance and the Virginia Beach Agricultural Reserve Program (ARP) were enacted by City Council on May 9, 1995. The program was designed and promoted by a coalition of farm, conservation, business, and civic interests to address common concerns for resource and growth management, as well as preservation of agri-business and a balanced tax base. The ARP is a voluntary program that provides landowners the opportunity to capitalize on the development potential of their farmland without having to sell it. The recorded perpetual deed of easement protects the land for future generations for certain agricultural uses while the landowner retains ownership of his or her property. The City compensates the landowner for their development rights with an installment purchase agreement that includes tax free interest payments. The 25-year payment plan allows the City to leverage its dollars over time.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-06-26T05:19:05.000Z
This dataset provides information about all reported incidents (including fires, hazardous materials response, medical calls, etc.), responded to by the Virginia Beach Fire Department occurring within the corporate limits of the City of Virginia Beach.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-14T19:21:42.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.