- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 5,863,608 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:33:32.000Z
Household Population Projections for Maryland and the jurisdictions - historical household population 1970-2010; projections out to 2040. Projections prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, July 2014
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T16:15:57.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T07:16:07.000Z
These incidents are based on initial police reports taken by officers when responding to incidents around the city. The information enters our Records Management System (RMS) and is then transmitted out to data.seattle.gov. This information is published within 6 to 12 hours after the report is filed into the system.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:16:53.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2016
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T18:27:47.000Z
Number of persons residing in Maryland by year.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-09-02T19:26:30.000Z
2014 Public and Public Charter School Information, including enrollment and demographics
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:50:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2015. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:27:53.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2016. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:33:51.000Z
Population Projections for Maryland and the jurisdictions - historical population 1970-2010; projections out to 2040. Projections prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, July 2014