- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 119 for all in 2015.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T20:40:19.000Z
Housing with Rent and Income Restricted Units in Seattle Some homes are in buildings where other units are market-rate. Excludes locations with fewer than four income-restricted affordable homes (except for those in the Rainier Vista, New Holly, High Point, and Yesler Terrace neighborhoods) and locations that are confidential to protect the safety of residents. Information current as of 3/31/2018 and subject to change.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-30T20:38:21.000Z
Expenditure Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-11-21T00:12:34.000Z
Extraction from http://budget.data.montgomerycountymd.gov/ on November 20, 2014.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:58:31.000Z
The Dataset of Housing Indicators aims to give users access to quality information regarding urban housing and development, including policies and best practices related to housing conditions in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T19:30:31.000Z
Maryland Total New Housing Units Authorized for Construction from 2000 to 2017. Source from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-25T15:39:44.000Z
The Coordinated System of Homeless Services (CSHS) is Howard County’s coordinated assessment system to assist homeless individuals and households
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T18:42:03.000Z
New Single Family Housing Units Authorized For Construction in Maryland and its jurisdictions from 2000 to 2017. Source from the U.S. Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T18:36:13.000Z
New Multi Family Housing Units Authorized For Construction in Maryland and its jurisdictions from 2000 to 2017. Source from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-18T16:26:35.000Z
Key quality of life indicators - cost index, housing.