- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 119 for all in 2015.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T20:40:19.000Z
Housing with Rent and Income Restricted Units in Seattle Some homes are in buildings where other units are market-rate. Excludes locations with fewer than four income-restricted affordable homes (except for those in the Rainier Vista, New Holly, High Point, and Yesler Terrace neighborhoods) and locations that are confidential to protect the safety of residents. Information current as of 3/31/2018 and subject to change.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-30T20:38:21.000Z
Expenditure Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-11-21T00:12:34.000Z
Extraction from http://budget.data.montgomerycountymd.gov/ on November 20, 2014.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:58:31.000Z
The Dataset of Housing Indicators aims to give users access to quality information regarding urban housing and development, including policies and best practices related to housing conditions in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-25T15:39:44.000Z
The Coordinated System of Homeless Services (CSHS) is Howard County’s coordinated assessment system to assist homeless individuals and households
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T19:30:31.000Z
Maryland Total New Housing Units Authorized for Construction from 2000 to 2017. Source from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T18:42:03.000Z
New Single Family Housing Units Authorized For Construction in Maryland and its jurisdictions from 2000 to 2017. Source from the U.S. Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T18:36:13.000Z
New Multi Family Housing Units Authorized For Construction in Maryland and its jurisdictions from 2000 to 2017. Source from the U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-14T05:57:36.000Z
This dataset contains compensation and expense summary records from the monthly reports of lobbying activity. One record is included for each client that paid compensation or incurred expenses during the filing period. If the lobbyist firm themselves incurred any expenses not reimbursed by a client, a record is included summarizing the lobbyist firm's expenses. If a lobbyist reported no compensation or expenses on the report, no records will be in this dataset. Records are included for a period of ten years, beginning in January, 2016. The date is determined as the filing period of the report, not the date received. Records are included for the full year so for example, all 2017 records will be included until the entire year 2017 falls outside the 10 year time span. This dataset is a best-effort by the PDC to provide a complete set of records as described herewith and may contain incomplete or incorrect information. The PDC provides access to the original reports for the purpose of record verification. Descriptions attached to this dataset do not constitute legal definitions; please consult RCW 42.17A and WAC Title 390 for legal definitions and additional information regarding political finance disclosure requirements. CONDITION OF RELEASE: This publication and or referenced documents constitutes a list of individuals prepared by the Washington State Public Disclosure Commission and may not be used for commercial purposes. This list is provided on the condition and with the understanding that the persons receiving it agree to this statutorily imposed limitation on its use. See RCW 42.56.070(9) and AGO 1975 No. 15.