- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The GDP per capita of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was $74,000 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-14T15:45:31.000Z
Economic production - Gross Domestic Product.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-26T15:44:47.000Z
Economic production - GDP
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-04T18:12:13.000Z
This dataset contains Annual GDP using chained dollars from previous period by sector from 1997 to present (most recent as reported by U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis) for Maryland and United States.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:48:53.000Z
This dataset was created to support 2010 DIA - on the following topics: macroeconomics, productivity, services sectors <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/8j8z-82tz</b></br></br>
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-03-26T20:25:12.000Z
Revenue Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-05T22:06:59.000Z
Transportation Fuels Production and Demand dataset provides the weekly volumes of gasoline demand for the U.S. and production of finished gasoline for both the East Coast and the U.S. in terms of thousand barrels per day. Weekly data on kerosene-type jet fuel production for both the East Coast and the U.S. is provided in terms of thousand barrels per day. Data is reported weekly starting in July 1993 through current.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T21:48:04.000Z
This indicator tracks the efficiency of Washington's economy relative to waste generation, by comparing the pounds of solid waste generated to the state's gross domestic product (GDP). Comparing solid waste generated to GDP gives us a measure of "eco-efficiency" by showing how much waste we produce relative to the amount of economic activity.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-03-27T15:09:00.000Z
Expenditure Budget for the City of Virginia Beach