- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The college graduation rate of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 47.90% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-29T16:40:43.000Z
This dataset shows broad performance metrics for education for Maryland as a whole, from School Years 2005/2006 to 2013/2014. Data are provided by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and were originally submitted to the Governor's Office.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T16:06:48.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, institutions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T16:21:53.000Z
K-12 and higher education - expenditures, institutions, and attainment.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T03:00:14.000Z
Lost instruction time is the sum of out of school suspension days ÷ sum of enrollment days for all students
- API data.montgomeryschoolsmd.org | Last Updated 2016-01-21T18:59:24.000Z
2012-2013 All Schools - Mobility, attendance and drop-out rates. Percentage of students meeting University System of Maryland entrance requirements, and grade 12 graduation documented decisions.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-03-11T21:23:32.000Z
SY2014-15 Public Charter School Audited Student Enrollment
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-31T21:08:17.000Z
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T03:25:05.000Z
2013 ES, MS, HS - DC CAS performance
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T02:40:03.000Z
2014 High Schools - Metrics on the Performance Management Framework
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-16T18:59:25.000Z
For the College Bound Scholarship, this is the total number of applicants for the program divided by the total number of free/reduced price lunch program students.