- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The college graduation rate of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 49.40% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T16:06:48.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, institutions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-14T19:41:38.000Z
K-12 and higher education - expenditures, institutions, and attainment.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-13T21:43:45.000Z
This dataset shows broad performance metrics for education for Maryland as a whole, from School Years 2005/2006 to 2013/2014. Data are provided by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and were originally submitted to the Governor's Office.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T03:00:14.000Z
Lost instruction time is the sum of out of school suspension days ÷ sum of enrollment days for all students
- API data.montgomeryschoolsmd.org | Last Updated 2016-01-21T18:59:24.000Z
2012-2013 All Schools - Mobility, attendance and drop-out rates. Percentage of students meeting University System of Maryland entrance requirements, and grade 12 graduation documented decisions.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-03-11T21:23:32.000Z
SY2014-15 Public Charter School Audited Student Enrollment
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T03:25:05.000Z
2013 ES, MS, HS - DC CAS performance
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-31T21:08:17.000Z
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T19:28:30.000Z
For the College Bound Scholarship, this is the total number of applicants for the program divided by the total number of free/reduced price lunch program students.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-13T21:09:04.000Z
Maryland State Department of Education Performance Dashboard Measures including measures of Kindergarten Readiness, High School Graduation Rates, and Completion of Rigorous High School Program from Academic Year 2011 to present.