- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The high school graduation rate of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 90.40% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-06T19:16:41.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, institutions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-13T18:32:53.000Z
K-12 and higher education - expenditures, institutions, and attainment.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-13T21:43:45.000Z
This dataset shows broad performance metrics for education for Maryland as a whole, from School Years 2005/2006 to 2013/2014. Data are provided by the Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) and were originally submitted to the Governor's Office.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T03:00:14.000Z
Lost instruction time is the sum of out of school suspension days ÷ sum of enrollment days for all students
- API data.montgomeryschoolsmd.org | Last Updated 2016-01-21T18:59:24.000Z
2012-2013 All Schools - Mobility, attendance and drop-out rates. Percentage of students meeting University System of Maryland entrance requirements, and grade 12 graduation documented decisions.
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-03-11T21:23:32.000Z
SY2014-15 Public Charter School Audited Student Enrollment
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T19:20:45.000Z
Maryland State Department of Education Performance Dashboard Measures including measures of Kindergarten Readiness, High School Graduation Rates, and Completion of Rigorous High School Program from Academic Year 2011 to present.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-31T21:08:17.000Z
- API data.dcpcsb.org | Last Updated 2015-02-22T03:25:05.000Z
2013 ES, MS, HS - DC CAS performance
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:46:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI tracks twenty seven indicators for elementary, middle, and high school students in an effort to measure the educational performance and youth engagement in Baltimore City. These indicators are grouped into the following seven categories: student enrollment and demographics; dropout rate and high school completion; student attendance, suspensions and expulsions; elementary and middle school student achievement; high school performance; youth labor force participation; and youth civic engagement. The source of data for the Education and Youth section is provided by the Baltimore City Public School System, the American Community Survey and the Baltimore City Board of Elections. The data provided by the Baltimore City Public Schools includes student address, which allows BNIA-JFI to present data on educational performance by the neighborhood in which the student lives, not by the school attended. This allows BNIA-JFI to examine the relationship between community conditions and educational performance. Education and Youth indicators may not be directly comparable to data provided by either the Baltimore City Public School System or the Maryland Department ofEducation due to several reasons including differences in methodology used to create indicators, excluding students who cannot be matched between data filesprovided by BCPSS, and excluding students whose home address cannot be geocoded. In the 2009-2010 school year, 3.4% of the student addresses could not be matched or geocoded. This means that these students were not included in our analysis and not included in calculations for the City as a whole and therefore directcomparisons to data and results available through the Baltimore City Public Schools and the Maryland Report Card cannot be made.