- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 56,317 for production in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-20T23:38:01.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 52,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November. Estimates are a snapshot in time and cannot be used as a time series.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:57.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:06:34.000Z
Figures come from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, and are subject to revision.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-08T16:56:09.000Z
Workforce summary - employment, unemployment, and participation rates; employment and earnings by industry.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-03T17:21:50.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
Maryland Correctional Enterprises: Employees, Wait Lists, Business Units, Staff Members, Work Orders, and Revenuesdata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-29T16:41:01.000Z
This dataset shows all data which Maryland Correctional Enterprises has reported to StateStat from May 2007 to present.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T16:46:25.000Z
Total Full and Part-time Jobs in Maryland and its Jurisdictions (by Place of Work) by Type and Industry from 2005 to 2010. The data also includes total number of jobs and total number wage and salary by state and jurisdictions. Source from the U.S. BEA Table CA-25N, May 2012. The estimates of employment for 2005-2006 are based on 2002 (NAICS). The estimates for 2007 forward are based on the 2007 NAICS.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-27T21:16:32.000Z
Neighborhood Business Work's loan program provides gap financing, i.e. subordinate financing, to new or expanding small businesses and nonprofit organizations in Sustainable Communities throughout the State. DISCLAIMER: Some of the information may be tied to the Department’s bond funded loan programs and should not be relied upon in making an investment decision. The Department provides comprehensive quarterly and annual financial information and operating data regarding its bonds and bond funded loan programs, all of which is posted on the publicly-accessible Electronic Municipal Market Access system website (commonly known as EMMA) that is maintained by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, and on the Department’s website under Investor Information. The links are: http://www.mdhousing.org/Website/Investor/Default.aspxhttp://emma.msrb.org/