- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was 56,317 for production in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-20T23:38:01.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 52,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November. Estimates are a snapshot in time and cannot be used as a time series.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-23T13:27:04.000Z
This dataset uses seasonally adjusted data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics to present information on Maryland's labor force participation rate, employment rate, and unemployment rate.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:52:51.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T14:51:53.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2015. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-11T17:41:14.000Z
Neighborhood Business Work's loan program provides gap financing, i.e. subordinate financing, to new or expanding small businesses and nonprofit organizations in Sustainable Communities throughout the State. DISCLAIMER: Some of the information may be tied to the Department’s bond funded loan programs and should not be relied upon in making an investment decision. The Department provides comprehensive quarterly and annual financial information and operating data regarding its bonds and bond funded loan programs, all of which is posted on the publicly-accessible Electronic Municipal Market Access system website (commonly known as EMMA) that is maintained by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, and on the Department’s website under Investor Information. More information accessible here: http://dhcd.maryland.gov/Investors/Pages/default.aspx
Maryland Correctional Enterprises: Employees, Wait Lists, Business Units, Staff Members, Work Orders, and Revenuesdata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:10:10.000Z
This dataset shows all data which Maryland Correctional Enterprises reported from May 2007 through July 2015. After which time the Performance Improvement Office asked the Dept of Public Safety and Corrections (DPSCS) to stop reporting it because there was plenty of historical data and marginal utility in continuing to report in on the Portal. DPSCS will start reporting on it again if there is demand for updated data.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:17:15.000Z
Employment figures and unemployment rate, 2009 - present. (Non-seasonally adjusted.) As of June 2017 this dataset was marked for no additional updates because this data is available for all counties in the state in other datasets so there was no need to continue updating it for Anne Arundel County only.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-10T22:02:39.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-21T15:57:51.000Z
Workforce summary - employed, unemployed, and average wages.