- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of West Plains Micro Area (MO) was 40,265 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving West Plains Micro Area (MO)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:52.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:35:10.000Z
Rates Of Esophageal Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T20:19:54.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Leukemia Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:55:38.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:57:26.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Melanoma Per 100,000 All States
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:59:10.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API www.dallasopendata.com | Last Updated 2018-07-21T12:09:40.000Z
This dataset represents the Dallas Police Public Data - RMS Incidents beginning June 1, 2014 to current-date. The Dallas Police Department strives to collect and disseminate police report information in a timely, accurate manner. This information reflects crimes as reported to the Dallas Police Department as of the current date. Crime classifications are based upon preliminary information supplied to the Dallas Police Department by the reporting parties and the preliminary classifications may be changed at a later date based upon additional investigation. Therefore, the Dallas Police Department does not guarantee (either expressed or implied) the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information contained herein and the information should not be used for comparison purposes over time. The Dallas Police Department will not be responsible for any error or omission, or for the use of, or the results obtained from the use of this information. This online site is an attempt to make it easier for citizens to access offense reports. In disseminating this crime information, we must also comply with current laws that regulate the release of potentially sensitive and confidential information. To ensure that privacy concerns are protected and legal standards are met, report data is "filtered" prior to being made available to the public. Among the exclusions are: 1.) Sexually oriented offenses 2.) Offenses where juveniles or children (individuals under 17 years of age) are the victim or suspect 3.) Listing of property items that are considered evidence 4.) Social Service Referral offenses 5.) Identifying vehicle information in certain offenses