- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Wichita Falls Metro Area (TX) was -0.21% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Wichita Falls Metro Area (TX)
- API agtransport.usda.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-18T17:16:26.000Z
Data from AMS Market News Specialty Crops Program, including weekly refrigerated truck rates and availability by origin, destination, and commodity. The Transportation Services Division assigns a broader region to the origins in order to join to refrigerated truck rate and availability data.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-23T20:24:29.000Z
This dataset contains all income-restricted housing within the Austin Full Purpose and into the 5-mile Extra Territorial Jurisdiction. This includes properties funded by the City of Austin along with the Housing Authority City of Austin, Housing Authority of Travis County, and Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs. Some properties may be funded by more than one entity. The property attributes are intended to help Austin residents find income-restricted housing that best suits their needs. The dataset is connected to the affordable housing data hub which is consistently updated with the most current property information. A Feature Manipulation Engine Script pulls a new dataset to the Open Data Portal on a daily basis.