- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The GDP per capita of Youngstown Metro Area (OH-PA) was $31,845 in 2017.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Youngstown Metro Area (OH-PA)
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-16T02:00:51.000Z
What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by County? GDP is a comprehensive measure of the economies of counties. Gross domestic product estimates the value of the goods and services produced in an area. It can be used to compare the size and growth of county economies across the state. This dataset is not not adjusted for inflation and represents the value of the goods and services in dollars at the time of the estimate. If you are looking to evaluate the growth of county economies over time, use of the Real GDP which is adjusted for inflation would eliminate changes in GDP caused by increases or decreases in the value of the US dollar. More information about the BEA's GDP by County is available here: <a href=“https://www.bea.gov/data/gdp/gdp-county-metro-and-other-areas”>GDP by County, Metro and Other Areas</a>. This product uses the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) Data API but is not endorsed or certified by BEA.
- API data.bts.gov | Last Updated 2022-08-03T15:30:27.000Z
Monthly Transportation Statistics is a compilation of national statistics on transportation. The Bureau of Transportation Statistics brings together the latest data from across the Federal government and transportation industry. Monthly Transportation Statistics contains over 50 time series from nearly two dozen data sources.