- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of 00612 ZIP Code was 682 for business and finance in 2017.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving 00612 ZIP Code
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T22:44:27.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program produces employment and wage estimates annually for over 800 occupations. These estimates are available for the nation as a whole, for individual States, and for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas; national occupational estimates for specific industries are also available.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-19T20:17:40.000Z
This dataset contains all job applications submitted through the Borough Offices, through eFiling, or through the HUB, which have a "Latest Action Date" since January 1, 2000. This dataset does not include jobs submitted through DOB NOW. See the DOB NOW: Build – Job Application Filings dataset for DOB NOW jobs.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T13:05:15.000Z
Listing of current Missouri beer, wine and liquor wholesalers with their associated zip codes. This listing is updated daily.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T13:15:14.000Z
Listing of all current beer, wine and liquor solicitors and their associated zip code. This is updated daily
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-17T20:32:32.000Z
Employment wages by industry, year, and area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 2009
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-02T19:16:34.000Z
Washington State, metropolitan divisions (MD), metropolitan statistical areas (MSA) and nonmetropolitan areas (NMA), 2017 OES is a program of the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This federal-state cooperative program produces employment and wage estimates for nearly 840 occupations. The occupational employment and wage estimates are based on data collected from the OES survey. The survey includes employment counts, occupations and wages from more than 4,800 Washington state employers. Data from six survey panels are combined to create a sample size of more than 29,300 employers. Blanks in the data columns indicate suppressed data.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T19:10:18.000Z
Missouri Career Centers offer personal assistance for your job search or hiring needs. Our staff is trained to assist you with products and services designed for both Job Seekers and Employers!
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-16T14:20:47.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-20T22:29:59.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Survey collects data from a sample of establishments and calculates employment and wage estimates by occupation, industry, and geographic area. The semiannual survey covers all non-farm industries. Data are collected by the Employment Development Department in cooperation with the Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Labor. The OES Program estimates employment and wages for over 800 occupations from an annual sample of approx. 34,000 California employers. It also produces employment and wage estimates for statewide, Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs), and Balance of State areas. Estimates are a snapshot in time and should not be used as a time series.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-15T19:55:26.000Z
The list tracks the number of businesses that NYC Business Acceleration has assisted in opening and how many jobs were created by those businesses. This data is up to date as of the date reflected in the "About" tab of this dataset.