- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The percent employed of 23464 ZIP Code was 6.45% for business and finance in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving 23464 ZIP Code
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-09T19:26:46.000Z
Employment wages by industry, year, and area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, since 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-18T22:18:26.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program produces employment and wage estimates annually for over 800 occupations. These estimates are available for the nation as a whole, for individual States, and for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas; national occupational estimates for specific industries are also available.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-29T05:01:04.000Z
This dataset contains the number of Health Professions Education Foundation scholarship and loan repayment awardees by Zip Code. Loan repayment programs include: Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (AHLRP), Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment (BSNLRP), Health Professions Education Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP), Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (LMHSPEP), Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program (LVNLRP), Mental Health Loan Assumption Program (MHLAP), and the Steven M. Thompson Physician Corps Loan Repayment Program (STLRP).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-21T17:13:20.000Z
Annual occupational employment and annual wage data for Multiple Occupations in Colorado in 2012.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-21T14:05:03.000Z
Listing of current Missouri beer, wine and liquor wholesalers with their associated zip codes. This listing is updated daily.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-21T14:15:03.000Z
Listing of all current beer, wine and liquor solicitors and their associated zip code. This is updated daily
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-11-21T21:16:47.000Z
A list of job applications filed for a particular day and associated data. Prior weekly and monthly reports are archived at DOB and are not available on NYC Open Data.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-21T12:22:15.000Z
This data is updated nightly and is intended for research purposes only. The Division of Professions and Occupations makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. If you are looking for consumer protection information, the primary source for this data, updated in real time, is available at: • Individual search information: www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/GenerateRoster.aspx • Group Download information: www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx License types include Accountancy, Architects, Landscape Architects, Private Investigators, Professional Engineers, Professional Land Surveyors, Acupuncture, Addiction Counselors, Chiropractors, Dental, Direct-Entry, Midwives, Hearing Aid Providers, Marriage & Family Therapists, Massage Therapists, Medical, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing, Nursing Home Administrators, Occupational Therapy, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP), Professional Counselors, Psychologists, Registered Psychotherapy, Respiratory Therapy, Social Work, Speech-Language Pathology, Surgical Assistant & Surgical Technologist, Athletic Trainers, Audiologists, Barbers, Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Hairstylists, Nail Technicians, Electrical, Funeral Home & Crematory, Outfitters, Passenger Tramway, Plumbing, Boxing, Veterinary.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-04T21:21:07.000Z
This data shows jobs by industry, beginning in 2012, created from a dataset of economic profiles of the 10 Empire State Development (ESD) economic development regions. Refer to the About section for the data dictionary and other information.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-11-14T20:19:29.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.