- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of 27410 ZIP Code was 915 for transportation in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving 27410 ZIP Code
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:45.000Z
Employment wages by industry, year, and area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-18T22:18:26.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program produces employment and wage estimates annually for over 800 occupations. These estimates are available for the nation as a whole, for individual States, and for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas; national occupational estimates for specific industries are also available.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-29T05:01:04.000Z
This dataset contains the number of Health Professions Education Foundation scholarship and loan repayment awardees by Zip Code. Loan repayment programs include: Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (AHLRP), Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment (BSNLRP), Health Professions Education Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP), Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (LMHSPEP), Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program (LVNLRP), Mental Health Loan Assumption Program (MHLAP), and the Steven M. Thompson Physician Corps Loan Repayment Program (STLRP).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-21T17:13:20.000Z
Annual occupational employment and annual wage data for Multiple Occupations in Colorado in 2012.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-23T20:18:03.000Z
A list of job applications filed for a particular day and associated data. Prior weekly and monthly reports are archived at DOB and are not available on NYC Open Data. Note: These job applications are submitted through the Borough Offices, through eFiling, or through the HUB. This dataset does not include jobs submitted through DOB NOW.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-20T13:05:10.000Z
Listing of current Missouri beer, wine and liquor wholesalers with their associated zip codes. This listing is updated daily.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-20T13:15:10.000Z
Listing of all current beer, wine and liquor solicitors and their associated zip code. This is updated daily
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-22T09:42:46.000Z
Professional and occupational license types in Colorado from the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-12T21:37:58.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-01T18:02:47.000Z
Washington State, metropolitan divisions (MD), metropolitan statistical areas (MSA) and nonmetropolitan areas (NMA), 2017 OES is a program of the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This federal-state cooperative program produces employment and wage estimates for nearly 840 occupations. The occupational employment and wage estimates are based on data collected from the OES survey. The survey includes employment counts, occupations and wages from more than 4,800 Washington state employers. Data from six survey panels are combined to create a sample size of more than 29,300 employers. Blanks in the data columns indicate suppressed data.