- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of 77373 ZIP Code was 4.14% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving 77373 ZIP Code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:06.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:12.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code Update Schedule: As required
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-22T01:10:25.000Z
This dataset is taken from the 2014 Comprehensive Housing Market Analysis for the City of Austin (available here: http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/NHCD/2014_Comprehensive_Housing_Market_Analysis_-_Document_reduced_for_web.pdf) and documents demographic and housing summary data for each zip code in Austin. The purpose of this data is to provide a snapshot of housing affordability along with indicators of demographic diversity, gentrification, transportation costs, and transit access at the neighborhood level. The appendix of the Housing Market Analysis, which contains this data, can be found here: http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/NHCD/2014_Comprehensive_Housing_Market_Analysis_-_Appendix_reduced_for_web.pdf.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-06T17:04:46.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T14:10:50.000Z
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
Hospital Inpatient Prevention Quality Indicators (PQI) for Adult Discharges by Zip Code (SPARCS): Beginning 2009health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T12:36:59.000Z
This dataset is one of two datasets that contain observed and expected rates for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Prevention Quality Indicators – Adult (AHRQ PQI) beginning in 2009. The observed rates and expected rates for each AHRQ PQI is presented by either resident county (including a statewide total) or resident zip code (including a statewide total).
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.