- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of 84404 ZIP Code was 1,327 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving 84404 ZIP Code
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-12T23:57:45.000Z
Employment wages by industry, year, and area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-18T22:18:26.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) program produces employment and wage estimates annually for over 800 occupations. These estimates are available for the nation as a whole, for individual States, and for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas; national occupational estimates for specific industries are also available.
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-29T05:01:04.000Z
This dataset contains the number of Health Professions Education Foundation scholarship and loan repayment awardees by Zip Code. Loan repayment programs include: Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (AHLRP), Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment (BSNLRP), Health Professions Education Loan Repayment Program (HPLRP), Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (LMHSPEP), Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program (LVNLRP), Mental Health Loan Assumption Program (MHLAP), and the Steven M. Thompson Physician Corps Loan Repayment Program (STLRP).
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-06-19T20:13:42.000Z
A list of job applications filed for a particular day and associated data. Prior weekly and monthly reports are archived at DOB and are not available on NYC Open Data. Note: These job applications are submitted through the Borough Offices, through eFiling, or through the HUB. This dataset does not include jobs submitted through DOB NOW.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-21T17:13:20.000Z
Annual occupational employment and annual wage data for Multiple Occupations in Colorado in 2012.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-19T13:05:08.000Z
Listing of current Missouri beer, wine and liquor wholesalers with their associated zip codes. This listing is updated daily.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-19T13:15:08.000Z
Listing of all current beer, wine and liquor solicitors and their associated zip code. This is updated daily
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-06-19T17:14:40.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-19T11:17:41.000Z
Professional and occupational license types in Colorado from the Department of Regulatory Affairs (DORA).
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-02T15:44:01.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) survey is a semiannual mail survey of employers that measures occupational employment and occupational wage rates for wage and salary workers in nonfarm establishments, by industry. OES estimates are constructed from a sample of about 52,000 establishments. Each year, forms are mailed to two semiannual panels of approximately 8,500 sampled establishments, one panel in May and the other in November.