- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of 92024 ZIP Code was 0.66% in 2013.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving 92024 ZIP Code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:06.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:22:12.000Z
Demographic statistics broken down by zip code Update Schedule: As required
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-22T01:10:25.000Z
This dataset is taken from the 2014 Comprehensive Housing Market Analysis for the City of Austin (available here: http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/NHCD/2014_Comprehensive_Housing_Market_Analysis_-_Document_reduced_for_web.pdf) and documents demographic and housing summary data for each zip code in Austin. The purpose of this data is to provide a snapshot of housing affordability along with indicators of demographic diversity, gentrification, transportation costs, and transit access at the neighborhood level. The appendix of the Housing Market Analysis, which contains this data, can be found here: http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/default/files/files/NHCD/2014_Comprehensive_Housing_Market_Analysis_-_Appendix_reduced_for_web.pdf.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T01:08:15.000Z
This dataset contains information on the number of Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake County residents by age, race, ethnicity, and gender for 2014.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-06T17:04:46.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T14:10:50.000Z
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2019-03-21T22:52:18.000Z
Demographic data for job applicants at the City of Gainesville for both General Government and GRU since October 2010.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-09T20:11:50.000Z
This dataset contains the number and rate of children that reside in each New York State zip code, excluding New York City, who were tested for lead and identified for the first time within the specified time period to have elevated concentrations of lead in their blood. An elevated blood lead concentration of ≥ 5 mcg/dL is defined by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as the level requiring public health intervention. Under current NYS Public Health Law and implementing regulations, health care providers are required to test all children for lead at or around age one year and again at or around age two years. Health care providers are also required to assess all children age six months to 72 months of age at least once annually for lead exposure, with blood lead testing for all children found to be at risk, based on those assessments. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/environmental/lead/,