- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of 95531 ZIP Code was 23,470 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving 95531 ZIP Code
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Distribution of Deaths by Race and Hispanic Origindata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2020-10-28T15:37:44.000Z
This data file contains the following indicators that can be used to illustrate potential differences in the burden of deaths due to COVID-19 according to race and ethnicity: •Count of COVID-19 deaths: Number of deaths due to COVID-19 reported for each race and Hispanic origin group •Distribution of COVID-19 deaths (%): Deaths for each group as a percent of the total number of COVID-19 deaths reported •Unweighted distribution of population (%): Population of each group as a percent of the total population •Weighted distribution of population (%): Population of each group as percent of the total population after accounting for how the race and Hispanic origin population is distributed in relation to the geographic areas impacted by COVID-19
Medicaid Inpatient Prevention Quality Indicators (PDI) for Pediatric Hospital Discharges by Patient Zip Code: Beginning 2011health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-08T18:49:45.000Z
The datasets contain number of Medicaid PDI hospitalizations (numerator), county or zip Medicaid population (denominator), observed rate, expected number of hospitalizations and rate, and risk-adjusted rate for Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Pediatric Quality Indicators – Pediatric (AHRQ PDI) for Medicaid enrollees beginning in 2011.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:55:23.000Z
Census data are frequently used throughout Vital Signs as denominators for normalizing many other indicators and rates. The socioeconomic and demographic indicators are grouped into the following categories: population, race/ethnicity, age, households, and income and poverty.
Medicaid Inpatient Prevention Quality Indicators (PQI) for Adult Discharges by Patient County: Beginning 2011health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-05T21:58:39.000Z