- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-23T17:31:03.000Z
State Awards for Special Public Works Fund in 2010-17
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-01-02T20:43:45.000Z
Population Estimates from Portland State University's Center for Populations Statistics. Estimates published December 2018.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-23T17:29:12.000Z
State Awards for Public Works in 2010-17
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-24T17:21:32.000Z
This City Demographics data comes from the American Community Survey 2014. This list includes information on median household income, class of employment and the type of industry city residents are employed in.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:59:28.000Z
Franchise agreements are a legal arrangement between a city and another entity for use of the city’s public right-of-way. For using the right-of-way (abbreviated ROW) a company, organization, or other government body must pay a franchise fee or privilege tax. These agreements ensure that cities are compensated for special use of public services. This also prevents city residents from subsidizing extraordinary use of public space. These agreements often take the form of contracts or city ordinances which outline the rate charged, term and conditions, and any extra services provided by either party. The League asks cities their rates and rate calculations for telecommunication and cable franchises in the recent past. Questions are also posed for other franchises, such as electricity, water, garbage, and franchises to other governments. This information is crucial to understanding revenue sources in Oregon cities and to forecasting revenue trends into the future.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T22:50:32.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:16:13.000Z
Information provided by respondent cities through the 2016 LOC Infrastructure Survey. Data is and aggregation of capital projects needs for the next 20 years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-10T15:31:02.000Z
The City Property Tax Data from Oregon Department of Revenue for FY2017