- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T16:26:51.000Z
This is a geojson file containing information about the City of Memphis Parks and associated assets. Dataset contains both point and polygon information. Park data came from ParkServe (https://www.tpl.org/parkserve/downloads) and asset data is provided by City of Memphis Parks and Neighborhood Division.
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T19:54:53.000Z
This dataset shows the amount of time it takes the City of Memphis to answer calls to 911.
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-03T15:40:42.000Z
The data describes the jurisdiction outline for the City of Memphis, located within Shelby County
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T19:32:38.000Z
This dataset shows the number of animals euthanized each month by Memphis Animal Services and the reason why euthanasia was performed. Broken out into dog, cat, other and total.
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T20:38:38.000Z
This dataset shows the number of major property crimes and major violent crimes reported by MPD each month.
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-15T18:57:17.000Z
Memphis Data Hub Logo .png
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-25T20:19:26.000Z
Shapefile of Memphis 3.0 planning districts, updated January 2019
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-16T12:19:49.000Z
This dataset shows the number of service requests completed each month by type, and the average number of days it took to complete them. These service requests are aggregated from multiple sources, including 311 service requests, SeeClickFix, and requests created by city users. Where applicable, the service level agreement (SLA) is also shown, as well as the number of service requests completed within the SLA, within two times the SLA, and more than two times the SLA.
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-16T13:00:04.000Z
This dataset shows Public Works Open Service Requests reported on or after January 1, 2016. This dataset is used to populate Citizen Connect page.
- API data.memphistn.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-25T19:37:42.000Z
The Walkability Index dataset characterizes every Census 2010 block group in the U.S. based on its relative walkability. Walkability depends upon characteristics of the built environment that influence the likelihood of walking being used as a mode of travel. The Walkability Index is based on the EPA's previous data product, the Smart Location Database (SLD). Walkabilty has been linked to increased physical activity and stronger social ties within the communities, promoting better health outcomes than less walkable areas.