- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2019-05-21T18:34:10.672Z
Property Tax and other key revenue indicators for March
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2015-05-28T20:48:58.000Z
Scroll Mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Click a triangle icon to see the Benchmark information. City of Topeka Engineering Vertical Datum benchmarks are located within the main corporate boundaries of Topeka on a horizontal grid of approximately one-half mile by one-half mile, near corners of the United States Public Land System and at major vehicular traffic intersections. They are also located in much of the three-mile Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) area surrounding Topeka. Benchmark elevations are established in the NGVD 29 Datum and are determined through adjustment of three-wire differential leveling circuits between NGS Benchmarks. A conversion tool from NGVD 29 to NGVD 88 is available on the United States NGS website at http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/TOOLS.
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2018-04-30T13:25:42.000Z
Printable monthly financial report for March 2018 as prepared by the Topeka Financial Services Department.
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2015-05-28T20:51:29.000Z
In 2000, the Planning Department began evaluating the "health" of the city's neighborhoods. This appropriate medical analogy allows you to see if the neighborhood needs "Intensive Care," if it is "At Risk," if it just needs "Out Patient" services, or if it is "Healthy." This overall health rating is based on five indicators of neighborhood health--Poverty, Public Safety, Average Residential Property Value, Homeowner Tenure, and Boarded Houses. These indicators and the methodology have remained the same so the trends throughout the city can be tracked over time. Notes: Block group data displays best when zoomed in to a closer extent. Click on the map to bring up a pop up information window. Arrows appearing at the top of the pop up window indicate additional information is available. Click the arrows to flip through the information cards for that area. LEGEND
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2017-03-03T17:50:17.000Z
January 2017 Printable Monthly Financial Report
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2018-03-02T15:03:24.000Z
Printable monthly financial report for January 2018 as prepared by the Topeka Financial Services Department.
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2019-05-16T16:04:48.247Z
Unemployment Rate, Building Permits and City Manager reports for March.
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2017-04-26T13:04:38.000Z
Printable version of the March 2017 financial report as prepared by the Financial Services department of the City of Topeka
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:04:31.747Z
Overview of General Fund and Other City Funds for March
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2019-05-28T20:49:58.000Z
Printable March 2019 Monthly Financial Report as prepared by the Financial Services Department.