- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-06T18:51:51.000Z
EMS incident response
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-12T18:29:20.000Z
This tile measures new City Regulated Affordable Housing. These are affordable homes regulated as rent and income restricted, through regulatory agreements with the City of Seattle Office of Housing including: City Funding from Office of Housing, Multifamily Tax Exemption program (MFTE), Incentive Zoning (IZ), and Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA). IZ and MHA create affordable units in market rate buildings.
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-09T19:49:53.000Z
The Human Services Department (HSD) contracts with a wide-range of organizations to prepare youth for success, support affordability and livability, address homelessness, promote public health, respond to gender-based violence, promote healthy aging, as well as support administrative services. Where possible, the dataset lists the “Service Site” where services are delivered. However, human service work is frequently delivered throughout the community and not limited to a single location. This dataset covers any HSD contracts with budgeted dollars in 2016. The “Total Budget” reflects dollar amounts as of 8/16/17.
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-07T22:01:33.000Z
This represents a first attempt to illustrate race/ethnicity and gender representation in the top Pathway and Career jobs in King County, as defined by the 2016 Washington Roundtable Pathways report.
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-12T19:59:11.000Z
Live release rate for companion animals
- API performance.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-12T19:58:55.000Z
Electric Vehicle Miles Driven Shown as a Percentage of Entire Fleet Miles