- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-01-02T20:43:45.000Z
Population Estimates from Portland State University's Center for Populations Statistics. Estimates published December 2018.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-24T17:21:32.000Z
This City Demographics data comes from the American Community Survey 2014. This list includes information on median household income, class of employment and the type of industry city residents are employed in.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T22:50:32.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-10T15:31:02.000Z
The City Property Tax Data from Oregon Department of Revenue for FY2017
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:38:58.000Z
Dataset contains selected budget information from 2006 to 2014 for 50 cities. The data includes: property tax revenue, public safety expenditure, governmental fund revenue and expenditure and general fund revenue and expenditure.