- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-09T22:44:33.000Z
Families & Education Levy III Projected Expenditures for seven-year levy (Original Plan) 7-year levy (2nd half of 2005 through 1st half of 2012) Levy programs increase 1 1/2%/year once program is fully ramped up Levy admin is capped at 5%/year Crossing Guard program expires mid-2008
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-29T05:22:32.000Z
The City of Seattle implements biennial budgeting through the sequential adoption of two one-year budgets. When adopting the budget for the first year of the biennium, the Council endorses a budget for the second year. The Endorsed Budget is the basis for a Proposed Budget for the second year of the biennium, and is reviewed and adopted in the fall of the first year of the biennium. This data reflects all appropriations (by budget control level) included in the 2014 Endorsed Budget.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-21T11:03:15.000Z
This data represents records of police reported stops under Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968). Each row represents a unique stop. - Each record contains perceived demographics of the subject, as reported by the officer making the stop and officer demographics as reported to the Seattle Police Department, for employment purposes. - Where available, data elements from the associated Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) event (e.g. Call Type, Initial Call Type, Final Call Type) are included.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-21T11:10:50.000Z
Records representing Use of Force (UOF) by sworn law enforcement officers of the Seattle Police Department.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-12T15:35:47.000Z
City of Seattle Business License data current as of January 9, 2017
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-20T17:13:16.000Z
All code compliance complaints and violations that SDCI is reviewing and processing.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:13:44.000Z
Average hourly wages for women and men sorted by City department and age range
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-07T08:15:40.000Z
SPD Public Disclosure
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:18:34.000Z
Excel version of Attachment A to Ordinance 123177, the Budget Adoption Ordinance for 2010.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T21:16:14.000Z
Excel version of the data included in Attachment A to the Budget Adoption Ordinance. This data reflects all appropriations (by budget control level) included in the 2011-2012 Proposed Budget.