- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T05:02:42.000Z
Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity (CRIO) Detroit Business Certification Program (DBCP) certifies businesses as Detroit Based or Detroit Headquartered, Detroit Small, Joint Venture, Minority Owned, Woman Owned, Detroit Start-Up, and/or Detroit Re-Location.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T08:38:55.000Z
DLBA properties that can be ingested into DFD's CAD system. Includes properties with a status of: Demo Pipeline, Demo Awaiting Funding, Demo Contracted, and Demo Review.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-27T17:16:07.000Z
This dataset contains boundaries of Neighborhood Enterprise Zones Homestead (NEZ-H) districts created between July 2006 and July 2008. PA 147 of 1992 was amended in January 2006 to allow for the formation of NEZ-H districts. Please see the attached PDF for full metadata.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T01:52:33.000Z
City-owned properties managed and marketed by the Detroit Building Authority (DBA).
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-25T19:03:23.000Z
Food service establishments that have been inspected by the Detroit Health Department since 8/1/2016. For more info about an establishment's inspections, check out these datasets: - Inspection dates and total number of violations: https://data.detroitmi.gov/d/kpnp-cx36 - Details of each violation cited: https://data.detroitmi.gov/d/6kry-5abc
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-26T15:22:43.000Z
This dataset provides information about payments made by the City of Detroit to vendors, suppliers, and individuals providing goods and services to the City. Payment data is currently available for City of Detroit Fiscal Year 2017-2018 and Fiscal Year 2018-2019 and will be updated at the end of each month. This data does not include City payroll and benefits expenses.