- economy Close
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-13T16:20:26.000Z
<div>JSON and GeoJSON, and relevant documentation is available under the "API" tab below.<br></div>
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2011-08-24T01:19:53.000Z
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-23T19:53:34.000Z
The State Contract and Procurement Registration System (SCPRS) was established in 2003, as a centralized database of information on State contracts and purchases over $5000. eSCPRS represents the data captured in the State's eProcurement (eP) system, Bidsync, as of March 16, 2009. The data provided is an extract from that system for fiscal years 2012-2013, 2013-2014, and 2014-2015
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-25T17:54:17.000Z
Not seasonally Adjusted Unemployment Rate. Values also include Preliminary and Confirmed rates.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:35:58.000Z
Violations recorded in the California Integrated Water Quality System database regarding violations of permits, orders, and the Water Code.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-01T21:38:44.000Z
This dataset depicts California State Assembly districts. Assembly member information is updated daily.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:32:37.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API data.topeka.org | Last Updated 2017-02-28T21:48:53.000Z
Revenue and Expense total for all City Funds
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-10-12T16:27:05.000Z
Project WeHOPE - East Palo Alto Homeless Shelter Operating Expenses. HSAHS Measure K Performance.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-13T19:47:59.000Z
This report provides information on expenditures (i.e., cash transactions/payments) for the agencies that utilize the State Financial Management Application (SFMA) issued for the fiscal year 2011 (July 1, 2010 - June 30, 2011). See the Oregon Transparency Website Expenditure page for more detail: http://oregon.gov/transparency/expenditures.page