- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-06-11T19:46:36.000Z
New York City Department of Education 2016 - 2017 Students with Multiple Removals or Suspensions.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-04-17T18:31:14.000Z
2010 - 2011 Middle Elementary and High School zones
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:27:32.000Z
Boundaries of 15 geographic zones to ensure public housing neighborhoods have access to self-empowerment services
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-03-08T14:51:34.000Z
A list of Brooklyn Public Library Branches, with branch name, locations, directions to, hours of services, name of contact person, and a brief description of the neighborhood the branch services.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-05-03T14:07:49.000Z
Daily Attendance figures are accurate as of 4:00pm, but are not final as schools continue to submit data after we generate this preliminary report.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:17:32.000Z
This 2001 Staten Island Orthoimagery Tile Index file can be used to geo-reference the individual image tiles across the City. This tile index is used in conjunction with the 2001 Staten Island Orthoimagery (https://data.cityofnewyork.us/City-Government/2001-Staten-Island-Orthoimagery/q7kr-hyux/). Full metadata on the Aerial & Orthoimagery can be found at: https://github.com/CityOfNewYork/nyc-geo-metadata/blob/master/Metadata/Metadata_AerialImagery.md
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T18:35:07.000Z
Locations and types of refuse litter baskets tracked by DSNY Data is collected by DSNY in order to track basket locations. Data is collected through periodic surveys by field personnel. DSNY digitizes the locations of litter baskets using GIS software. Each record represents the approximate location, ownership, and physical type of a single refuse litter basket. The data can be used as an approximate assessment of the locations of litter baskets tracked by the Department of Sanitation in NYC. "Litter basket locations are subject to frequent change, for reasons that include but are not limited to: litter basket damage, nearby construction, graffiti, or regular illegal use of basket for household or commercial waste. There is often a lag time between a change in basket type or location and the reflection of that change in this dataset. This dataset includes information of BID-owned and Privately-owned litter baskets. Non-profit and private entities wishing to place a litter basket on a public street must receive permission from the Department of Sanitation. Location data for these baskets may be less accurate than for baskets that are owned by DSNY. This dataset does not track public litter baskets placed by other City, State, or Federal agencies, notably including the NYC Department of Parks. Recycling baskets are also not tracked in this dataset."
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-09-10T17:32:08.000Z
GIS data: Boundaries of State Assembly Districts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:07:21.000Z
NYC DOE School Zones
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:28:52.000Z
Location of New York City Art Galleries