- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-12T21:11:23.000Z
Inspectional Services violations found by Code Enforcement with citations issued
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-07-16T17:33:45.000Z
Libraries, Police Stations and Fire Stations in and surrounding the City of South Bend.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-07-16T17:44:20.000Z
Location of Boston Public Schools for school year 2012-2013
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T03:02:09.000Z
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Works provides the most current shapefiles representing city boundaries within Los Angeles County, and the shapefiles available in this download includes polygons and lines.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T02:35:17.000Z
The ordinance, which went into effect October 15, 2013, addresses issues with repeat problem calls from local properties. These calls consist of a combination of: verified complaints, ordinance violations, letters issued by the Police Department, Code Enforcement Department, or the Law Department.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-12T02:53:19.000Z
School Based Programs FY13 Adopted And FY14 Proposed Budgets
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T14:48:34.000Z
The AHS is the largest, regular national housing sample survey in the United States. The U.S. Census Bureau conducts the AHS to obtain up-to-date housing statistics for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The AHS contains a wealth of information that can be used by professionals in nearly every field for planning, decisionmaking, market research, or various kinds of program development. It gives you data on apartments, single-family homes, mobile homes, vacant homes, family composition, income, housing and neighborhood quality, housing costs, equipment, fuels, size of housing unit, and recent movers. This report was written in 2011. The file size is 1.3MB. This data can also be found in PDF format at http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/h150-09.pdf
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T04:13:29.000Z
Progress Reports grade each school with an A, B, C, D, or F. These reports focus on a school's learning environment, student performance, and student progress. They were designed to help parents, teachers, principals, and others understand how well schools are doing—and compare them to other, similar schools.
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-12T00:00:48.000Z
n 2006, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) began acquiring quarterly extracts of U.S. Postal Service (USPS) data and publishing this data as a possible indicator of blight and vacancy for cities nationwide. In this report, addresses coded as “no–stat” in the HUD data are used as proxies for blighted housing units in New Orleans because a parcel–by–parcel census of all properties in New Orleans is not available. (HUD data description available at: http://www.huduser.org/portal/datasets/usps.html)
- API data.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-13T02:36:33.000Z
Properties on the Vacant and Abandoned Property list. Note: some properties may no longer be vacant or abandoned. Conditions are in no way an endorsement or guarantee by the city of what repairs are required at each property