- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-07-01T23:24:19.000Z
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-04-26T17:17:31.000Z
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-10-22T16:24:18.000Z
Body Art Program Inspection Violations
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-11-11T19:31:21.000Z
The National Land Cover Database 2001 land cover layer for mapping zone 03 was produced through a cooperative project conducted by the Multi-Resolution Land Characteristics (MRLC) Consortium. The MRLC Consortium is a partnership of federal agencies (www.mrlc.gov), consisting of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), the U.S. Forest Service (USFS), the National Park Service (NPS), the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). One of the primary goals of the project is to generate a current, consistent, seamless, and accurate National Land cover Database (NLCD) circa 2001 for the United States at medium spatial resolution. This landcover map and all documents pertaining to it are considered "provisional" until a formal accuracy assessment can be conducted. For a detailed definition and discussion on MRLC and the NLCD 2001 products, refer to Homer et al. (2004) and http://www.mrlc.gov/mrlc2k.asp. The NLCD 2001 is created by partitioning the U.S. into mapping zones. A total of 66 mapping zones were delineated within the conterminous U.S. based on ecoregion and geographical characteristics, edge matching features and the size requirement of Landsat mosaics. Mapping zone 03 encompasses whole or portions of several states, including the states of California. Questions about the NLCD mapping zone 03 can be directed to the NLCD 2001 land cover mapping team at the USGS/EROS, Sioux Falls, SD (605) 594-6151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-10-22T16:26:54.000Z
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-11-11T05:07:08.000Z
Census block geometry within Santa Clara County from the 2010 Census Tiger shapefiles. Feature class derived from Tiger line shapefile of 2010 census blocks for Santa Clara County and geographic identifier table, G001. Some attribute names may be when exporting as shapefile due to 10 character limitation of shapefile attribute names.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-11-12T04:10:53.000Z
Notes: Shaded records are Facilities. Data is refreshed nightly.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2018-12-13T22:58:41.000Z
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2019-11-11T08:17:16.000Z
Data derived from a database of private schools published online by a consortium of parents & other interested parties wanting to make information regarding priviate educational entities available to the public.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2018-12-13T21:40:39.409Z