- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-03T19:43:50.000Z
Art, Restoration, Retail, Gallery, Exhibit, Space, Museum, School, Arts, Conservation, Framing, Glass, Ironwork, Studio, Frame, Fine Art, Clay
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T20:47:05.000Z
Louisiana's Cultural Products Districts provide for tax free sales of original works of visual art, as well as tax credits for commercial and residential renovation within the specified district. The primary goal of this initiative is to spark community revitalization based on cultural activity though tax incentives. This polygon dataset depicts generalized boundaries for those districts within the City of New Orelans, it is designed to be used in conjuction with both ownership parcels and addresses for determinination of included individual properties.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-05T02:22:12.000Z
Locations of schools and other educational entities throughout New Orleans.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-06T22:56:46.000Z
Locations of New Orleans public health clinics
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-06T23:15:35.000Z
Point layer of festivals (art, food, music) and markets (farmers', art, holiday) that occur across the city of New Orleans over the course of each year.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-04T10:30:35.000Z
Locations of New Orleans public libraries.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-05T00:33:27.000Z
Multiple, Types, Art, Foundation, Center, Cultural, Music
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-04T02:04:47.000Z
Orleans Parish School Board Districts as adopted by OPSB on February 28, 2012. The Board adopted the Alternative “A” Amended Plan with two changes recommended from the floor. The first change being that Precint 6-8 be moved from District 3 to District 7. The second change being that Precinct 15-13 be moved from District 7 to District 4. These districts are derived from the updated precincts provided by the New Orleans City Council following the 2010 census redistricting.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-26T15:55:42.000Z
The Office of Community Development manages federal grant money given to New Orleans by taking, selecting, and distributing funds to local service providers. Data below represents funding from the following HUD grants: HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME) - Owner-occupied Rehabilitation Program, Rental Rehabilitation Program and the CDBG Disaster Recovery Grant - Homebuyer Soft Second Mortgage Program.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-04T10:37:52.000Z
Art, Education, Institute, Foundation, Studio, International, Museum, Association, Glass, Print, Craft