- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-13T23:43:57.000Z
This measure tracks the number of job applications received for job openings with Pierce County.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-15T16:53:48.000Z
Percent of indigent and unclaimed cases where the estate, family, or friends have paid for the disposition instead of County tax dollars.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-17T23:18:11.000Z
This measures tracks changes in assessed valuation two years after completion of Executive Priority Projects.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T23:16:51.000Z
A facility condition assessment is a process of analyzing the condition of a facility or a group of facilities. A facility condition assessment is crucial in monitoring a building’s health and performance, and help prevent a maintenance emergency that could negatively impact your operations and those you serve. FM's goal is to assess every building once every three years. Buildings assessments for the 2020 budget are scheduled through March of 2019. Target is 100% Completion.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-02T20:51:57.000Z
Number of jobs in industries with high concentrations of workers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics professions.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-12T15:55:50.000Z
This measure tracks the year over year change in Pierce County's average fee costs. Fee types include sewer service, sewer connection, building permit, traffic impact, surface water, and solid waste disposal.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-30T20:06:08.000Z
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-06-05T04:04:52.000Z
As of late 2010, all open Dangerous Building cases are scored by inspectors according to several objective criteria, including age of the case, severity of the damage to the structure, proximity to parks, schools, and major streets, and likelihood of being repaired. If you have questions about the score for a particular case, please contact the inspector responsible for monitoring the case, by calling 816-513-8430.
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-30T16:33:14.000Z
% of water mains repaired within certain time periods, broken down by "code" or severity of main break.
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:16:03.000Z