- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-07-05T21:27:20.000Z
Port of Los Angeles - Cruise Passenger Historical data, Port no longer collect data for cruise.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-29T18:11:18.000Z
Port of Los Angeles - Historic Tonage Data MMRT
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-12-09T10:16:22.000Z
The Department of Building and Safety issues permits for the construction, remodeling, and repair of buildings and structures in the City of Los Angeles. Permits are categorized into building permits, electrical permits, and mechanical permits (which include plumbing, HVAC systems, fire sprinklers, elevators, and pressure vessels). Depending on the complexity of a project, a permit may be issued the same day with Express Permit or e-Permit ("No Plan Check" category), or a permit may require that the plans be reviewed ("Plan Check" category) by a Building and Safety Plan Check personnel.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:05.000Z
Port of Los Angeles - Emission from Port Operations Historical published data. Live and historical data available via: http://caap.airsis.com/CurrentData.aspx
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-07-05T21:19:54.000Z
Port of Los Angeles Single Audit Report 2013 Historical published data.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-07-05T21:02:47.000Z
Air Quality. Historical published data. Historical and live data is publish via: http://caap.airsis.com/CurrentData.aspx
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:16:11.000Z
Port of Los Angeles - Historical TEU Statistics: A "TEU" is a "twenty-foot equivalent unit," which is a standard measurement of shipping cargo based on a twenty-foot long shipping container.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-29T18:09:38.000Z
Berth depicts the location and berth number of all berths within the Port of Los Angeles. Data will be refresh only if there's a change.
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-29T18:43:12.000Z
Port of Los Angeles - Clean Truck Program Statistics
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2019-11-18T17:56:36.000Z
#ACoolDataset - List of Active Businesses in San Fernando Valley is a listing of all active businesses currently registered with the Office of Finance in the communities of Arleta, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, Lake Balboa, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sylmar, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Toluca Terrace, Toluca Woods, Valley Glen, Valley Village, Van Nuys, West Hills, West Toluca Lake, Winnetka, & Woodland Hills. An "active" business is defined as a registered business whose owner has not notified the Office of Finance of a cease of business operations. Update Interval: Monthly.