- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:54:10.000Z
Coal Production And Recoverable Reserves In Utah By Coal Mine T 2.8 2001-2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:23:04.000Z
This data set contains canal companies by county in Utah from the Utah Division of Water Rights.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:55:08.000Z
Coal Production In Utah By Coalfield 1982-2013 T2.11
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-17T20:32:03.000Z
This data set contains household survey data from Census. The American Community Survey was developed by the Census Bureau to replace the long form of the decennial census program. The ACS is a large demographic survey collected throughout the year using mailed questionnaires, telephone interviews, and visits from Census Bureau field representatives to about 3.5 million household addresses annually. Starting in 2005, the ACS produced social, housing, and economic characteristic data for demographic groups in areas with populations of 65,000 or more. (Prior to 2005, the estimates were produced for areas with 250,000 or more population.) The ACS also accumulates sample over 3-year and 5-year intervals to produce estimates for smaller geographic areas, including census tracts and block groups.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:45:55.000Z
Annual Production Summary. Division of Oil, Gas and Mining
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-10T21:09:31.000Z
These data, as well as all UDOT safety program information are protected under 23 USC 409.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:45:45.000Z
Utah hunting harvest data for Bison 2012.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:18:38.000Z
Average Coal Quality At Utah Mines T2.24 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:59:58.000Z
Utah Mine Occupation, Metal Mining And Oil & Gas Severance Taxes 1938-2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:34:15.000Z
This resource is a compilation of thermal springs feature observation data, including temperature, provided by the Utah Geological Survey. This resource was provided by the Utah Geological Survey and made available for distribution through the National Geothermal Data System.