- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-12T02:36:46.000Z
As a part of the Field Operations Division, the Problem Solving Team's (PST) uniformed officers provide motorized patrol along with highly visible foot and bike patrol in neighborhoods. PST officers serve as a community policing mechanism by making personal contacts with area residents and merchants as well as providing a broad spectrum of proactive and preventive community services (attending neighborhood meetings/block club development, security surveys, etc.).
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2017-09-26T22:00:22.000Z
This dataset only reflects usage data for the 6 City-owned electric vehicle charging stations that utilize the Chargepoint platform. Information about other charging stations in Evanston can be found by visiting https://www.cityofevanston.org/about-evanston/sustainability/sustainable-infrastructure/electric-vehicle-charging-stations. This dataset includes the monthly summary of the unique drivers, number of sessions used, number of stations and ports and the energy consumed.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-10-17T16:34:45.000Z
Complete data for the 2020 Proposed Budget as published on October 4, 2019, plus the 2019 Adopted Budget.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-27T20:10:51.000Z
Number and type of water main breaks per month in 2016.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-12T20:51:41.000Z
Trash is picked up in the City of Evanston on a four day schedule.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-28T15:48:13.000Z
Total number of water main breaks in the years 2008 to 2014
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-11T22:46:05.000Z
This layer shows bodies of water in and around the City of Evanston. The chief among these is Lake Michigan to the east with 4.25 miles of shoreline. The data also includes 3 miles of the North Shore Channel, the 14.2 acre Northwestern Lagoon, and various other ponds.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-12T20:52:37.000Z
The City of Evanston maintains 76 of its own parks spread over 273 acres. This parks layer also includes 10 Ridgeville Park District parks, 2 Lighthouse Park District Parks, 1 Cook County Forest Preserve (Perkins Woods) and the portion of the Canal Shores Golf Course within the City of Evanston as well as 2 parks just over the city's western boundary which we jointly operate with the Village of Skokie.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2017-05-12T14:36:17.000Z
Number of EMS and Fire responses in the City of Evanston by Census Tract.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-31T19:00:25.000Z
Water main breaks by type per month in 2015.