- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-07-15T05:32:46.000Z
The City of Evanston has inventoried and maintains over 34,000 trees located on City property and in the parkways.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-28T15:48:13.000Z
Total number of water main breaks in the years 2008 to 2014
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2017-09-26T22:00:22.000Z
This dataset only reflects usage data for the 6 City-owned electric vehicle charging stations that utilize the Chargepoint platform. Information about other charging stations in Evanston can be found by visiting https://www.cityofevanston.org/about-evanston/sustainability/sustainable-infrastructure/electric-vehicle-charging-stations. This dataset includes the monthly summary of the unique drivers, number of sessions used, number of stations and ports and the energy consumed.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T18:59:43.000Z
2011-2015 Evanston community-wide solid waste data, all weights are in tons. This table includes weights for all the major waste hauling contracts the City has with private haulers as well as recycling and waste hauling that the City does with its own internal trucks and labor. All numbers are annual weights except for Total Yard Waste, because the service is only available to residents from April - November. Municipal wastes are included in the Commercial rates.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-07-15T14:37:13.000Z
As a part of the Field Operations Division, the Problem Solving Team's (PST) uniformed officers provide motorized patrol along with highly visible foot and bike patrol in neighborhoods. PST officers serve as a community policing mechanism by making personal contacts with area residents and merchants as well as providing a broad spectrum of proactive and preventive community services (attending neighborhood meetings/block club development, security surveys, etc.).
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T21:56:42.000Z
Warming Centers offer residents warming refuge from oppressive winter cold. The Chicago Department of Family and Support Services operates six Warming Centers during the winter months. Additional facilities are opened as needed in libraries, Park District buildings, senior centers and other community venues. You may go to http://bit.ly/kIhHPj for more information.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-11-10T15:41:32.000Z
Number and type of water main breaks for the years 2008 through 2015.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-31T19:00:25.000Z
Water main breaks by type per month in 2015.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-07-15T03:14:38.000Z
This layer shows bodies of water in and around the City of Evanston. The chief among these is Lake Michigan to the east with 4.25 miles of shoreline. The data also includes 3 miles of the North Shore Channel, the 14.2 acre Northwestern Lagoon, and various other ponds.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-27T20:10:51.000Z
Number and type of water main breaks per month in 2016.