- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T15:59:59.000Z
Historical energy consumption in kilowatt hours (kWh) by Nashville Electric Service (NES) customers, classified by TVA Revenue Codes.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-14T08:18:22.000Z
Service requests to hubNashville (311) from residents and visitors. hubNashville is a one stop shop for Metro services. Residents or visitors can connect with a Metro representative to request services, share feedback, or ask questions by calling 311 within Davidson County, 615-862-5000 if out of county when making the call, or by visiting hub.Nashville.gov.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-19T20:05:16.000Z
Metro Nashville owned or operated residential waste and recycling convenience centers and drop-off sites with locations, hours of operation, and materials accepted. Please check the Public Works website for more details on facilities: https://www.nashville.gov/Public-Works/Neighborhood-Services/Recycling.aspx
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T16:01:48.000Z
Historical energy consumption by Nashville Electric Service (NES) commercial customers with monthly usage of greater than 50 kilowatts.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-27T17:13:05.000Z
parks, golf, golfcourse, nature, playground, picnic, dogpark, baseball, basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, discgolf, skate, swimming, spray, walk, hiking, boating, mountain, bike, camping, fishing, lake, canoe, historic
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-03T18:16:37.000Z
Responses by Davidson County Residents to the Metro Resident Survey
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T15:58:58.000Z
Historical energy consumption in kilowatt hours (kWh) by NES commercial and residential customers.
- API data.nashville.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-18T17:30:37.000Z
Nashville Area Waste/Recycling Convenience Centers/Drop Off sites, location, hours of operation and materials accepted. Residential Trash, Furniture & Appliances, and Household Hazardous Waste are accepted in some locations, but please contact a facility or visit the website for details and daily or monthly limits.