- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-10T21:48:43.000Z
This public view contains all the fields of the parent dataset except employee ID has been redacted. This dataset describes how labor hours were assigned within the Fleet Services department. All time must be assigned to “Direct Labor” – such as preventative maintenance or repair or “Indirect Labor” – work not associated with preventative maintenance or repair
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:42:02.000Z
This data set provides information about work performed on Transportation assets such as street inventory, street lights, traffic signals, signs, and pavement markings. Data are stored on Cityworks servers.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-01T14:07:43.000Z
Dataset covers call response times for Solid Waste customer service team. This measure is to track the amount of time a caller spends in the electronic queue before speaking with a customer service specialist. Calls are from residents, businesses and contractors requesting paid trash and recycling services. The City of Mesa competes with private haulers for these open-market services.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-01T16:30:55.000Z
Accidents or incidents that have occurred within the Environmental Management and Sustainability department in the current calendar year. This public view redacts fields that are deemed sensitive or protected including Chargeable, Incident Summary, Name of Employee and Notes.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-26T18:31:41.000Z
Percent of graffiti incidents abated within next full business day after notification
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-01T14:11:00.000Z
Web statistics for https://ecourt.mesaaz.gov/
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-06T16:36:01.000Z
Census tracts as supplied by the US Census Bureau clipped to Mesa city boundaries as supplied by the city's Geographic Information System (GIS).
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-09T13:36:16.000Z
Summarized statistics used for performance measures and describes scheduled and collected curbside trash including black, blue and green barrels. Black barrels are considered regular trash destined for landfill. Green barrels are for recycling of green yard waste. Blue barrels are for recycling of paper, some plastics, glass and metal cans.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T13:27:04.000Z
Information about work performed on Water Resources assets such as valves and hydrants. This view redacts sensitive information including the work order location.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-04T14:00:04.000Z
Monthly tracking of various services provided by City Clerk.