- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-11-18T17:15:56.000Z
Total of all hired police officers.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-12-09T20:05:35.000Z
Street lights performance figures from January 2018 to date.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-09-12T18:11:26.000Z
Streetlight repair request information
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-12-10T10:00:28.000Z
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-12-11T09:00:14.000Z
The following data displays all of the preventive and corrective work orders at the Water Resource Department. The provided data is from 10/01/2016 to Current Date and is updated on a daily basis. The data set can be filtered down to each individual division to measure their respective preventive vs corrective work performed.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-12-11T08:15:43.000Z
The following data is from the St. Petersburg Police Department’s Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system. Under Florida State Statute 119.071, victim information (i.e. addresses) associated with Sexual Battery, Sexual Offenses, Child Abuse, and Adult Abuse are considered confidential and exempt from public release. The data includes all officer responses to Priority 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9, calls for service. These calls for service don’t necessarily result in official police reports under UCR (Uniform Crime Reporting) standards. The calls do not include the Forensic Technicians, Off Duty, Administrative or similarly classified calls.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-12-10T13:05:10.000Z
This visualization shows the number of Civil Citations that can be filtered by date, case status, and inspector or zone.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-09-12T18:11:32.000Z
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-10-28T13:56:41.000Z
Customer satisfaction survey conducted in October 2019.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-10-02T14:21:56.000Z
Demographic information for rental customers.