- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-07T02:27:13.000Z
The City of Evanston has just under 120 intersections controlled by traffic signals.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T19:51:03.000Z
The data shows budgets for the City of Evanston's general fund for the fiscal years of 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:48:57.000Z
This dataset lists monthly station entry averages, by day type (Weekday, Saturday or Sunday/Holiday), as well as monthly totals, beginning in 2001. Note that some stations (such as on the Cermak Branch--now Pink Line) and Skokie did not have Saturday and/or Sunday/holiday service until more recent years, although, in cases where weekday service ran past midnight, late evening fares may appear as part of Saturday tallies.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-07T15:42:56.000Z
As a part of the Field Operations Division, the Problem Solving Team's (PST) uniformed officers provide motorized patrol along with highly visible foot and bike patrol in neighborhoods. PST officers serve as a community policing mechanism by making personal contacts with area residents and merchants as well as providing a broad spectrum of proactive and preventive community services (attending neighborhood meetings/block club development, security surveys, etc.).
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-12-07T10:48:23.000Z
Citations issued by officers during their tour of duty, excluding parking citations.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:33:05.000Z
This dataset shows monthly averages, by day type (weekday, Saturday or Sunday/Holiday) and monthly totals for all CTA bus routes, back to 2001. See attached readme file for information on how these numbers are calculated.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2017-08-31T17:52:07.000Z
The dataset shows the number of complaints against Department Members and the disposition of those complaints.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-31T14:31:58.000Z
Projected compensation of City of Evanston employees in FY 2014
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-11-10T17:23:49.000Z
Total number of sewer structures cleaned in the years 2008 through 2014.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-10-17T16:34:45.000Z
Complete data for the 2020 Proposed Budget as published on October 4, 2019, plus the 2019 Adopted Budget.