- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-18T17:52:08.000Z
The Litter Index is a sophisticated tool designed by Keep America Beautiful, which is in use across the nation to measure the amount of visible litter in a community. Teams of volunteers drive through communities and survey a random, statistical sample of five percent of all street segments in the city. Then Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software is used to map the results.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-30T16:45:40.000Z
This data set contains the miles of completed water main replacement that has occurred in past (and current) fiscal years. These operations are carried out by the Water Services Department.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-09-09T18:32:09.000Z
Kansas City, Missouri Health Commission committee application form updated and uploaded 7-2-15, in PDF format
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-02-17T20:31:10.000Z
Approved list of materials testing firms as of February 17, 2016
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-26T14:29:04.000Z
Various death rate indicators for Kansas City, MO, 2009-2013
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-10-02T17:25:21.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-03-17T16:56:32.000Z
Traffic signal technical specifications approved by the Public Works Department's traffic operations division on August 12, 2015
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-11-25T23:16:14.000Z
LISTING OF PROJECTS IN THE CITY'S CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS BUDGET AND THEIR CHARACTERISTICS - Data comes from annual Capital Budgets. Many projects are listed more than once, because they appeared in more than one budget report. It is best to use "Year 1" costs only for each respective budget year to avoid double counting or use of costs that later changed. Projects with no costs in Year 1 should usually be excluded, because they may have never come to fruition. There are also separate items for each project fund. Projects are not listed separately if they were part of multiple-location projects that appeared as a single line item in a budget.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-12-12T00:30:23.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-19T19:32:36.000Z
2011 Community Health Assessment Kansas City, MO