- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-26T14:29:04.000Z
Various death rate indicators for Kansas City, MO, 2009-2013
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-18T17:52:08.000Z
The Litter Index is a sophisticated tool designed by Keep America Beautiful, which is in use across the nation to measure the amount of visible litter in a community. Teams of volunteers drive through communities and survey a random, statistical sample of five percent of all street segments in the city. Then Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software is used to map the results.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-02-17T20:31:10.000Z
Approved list of materials testing firms as of February 17, 2016
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-09-24T16:10:39.000Z
Applies to single family dwellings, two-family dwellings (duplexes) and attached townhouses.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-19T19:32:36.000Z
2011 Community Health Assessment Kansas City, MO
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-02-05T15:13:54.000Z
Revised ordinances regulating transportation network companies presentation - February 3, 2015
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T15:36:36.000Z
Annual Audit Plan Programs and departments are selected for an audit in one of three ways. The City Council as a body or the City Council’s Finance and Governance Committee may direct the city auditor to conduct a specific audit. In addition, the city auditor has the authority and responsibility to initiate audits.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T16:30:58.000Z
This audit focused on how the Police Department could expand its analysis of workers' compensation cost and injury trends.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-01-27T17:30:50.000Z
Used in the Illegal Dumping and Littering Dashboard
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-12-07T00:30:24.000Z