- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-26T18:07:14.000Z
The free bagged leaf collection program runs annually from the end of October through mid-December. Bags collected during this time by the waste hauler is counted in this volume calculation.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-02-20T15:05:02.000Z
The City's outstanding debt service schedule. The dataset includes annual principal and interest payments for all outstanding debt.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-07-21T08:10:15.000Z
Commercial Development permits issued by the City of Naperville, IL. Updated at the beginning of the month.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:26:52.107Z
The City of Naperville's Department of Public Works annually collects approximately 45,000 cubic yards of leaves during the six-week bulk curbside leaf collection program.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-25T17:23:42.000Z
This dataset includes information on the City's yearly storm sewer maintenance activities for the Department of Public Works.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-07-27T17:07:26.000Z
This dataset provides a historical summary of the number of transactions processed on a monthly basis and the number of checks, Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs), or wires processed on a monthly basis. This data is indicative of the workload of the City's accounts payable function.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-07-02T18:57:12.000Z
Budget full time versus actual full time headcount numbers by month from 2017 forward. Excludes temporary and seasonal workers.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-07-09T19:54:59.000Z
The average number of minutes that a typical customer can expect to be without service in a given year. These service outages are the result of reactive maintenance primarily due to water main breaks.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-12-17T19:16:11.000Z
A count of some of the major water and wastewater assets within the City of Naperville years 2013-2018.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-06-06T13:22:49.000Z
A monthly surcharge has been added to customer utility bills to help fund mandated improvements to the Springbrook Water Reclamation Center for the purpose of removing phosphorus nutrients. The purpose of this surcharge is to fund 50% of the estimated cost of these improvements.