- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T19:38:50.000Z
This data set contains citizen satisfaction survey results. The citizen survey is administered on a quarterly basis. See the report by visiting https://data.kcmo.org/dataset/2013-14-Kansas-City-Missouri-Citizen-Satisfaction-/m8hg-mhad.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-08T18:33:04.000Z
A data set of all payments made to vendors in 2011. Checkbook level data. When analyzing this data be aware that the sum amount and voucher are unique amounts, the payment amount is the total of a check. A check often includes more than one voucher. As a result of the Red Flag Commission recommendations, Ordinance 970032 was passed by the City Council Jan. 23, 1997. This ordinance requires the city to publish a report every two weeks listing all city payments.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-09-09T18:32:09.000Z
Kansas City, Missouri Health Commission committee application form updated and uploaded 7-2-15, in PDF format
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-01-05T16:03:10.000Z
Structurally Balanced, Budget, Policy, Codified in the Code, Ordinances
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-12-19T17:57:27.000Z
Corporate Safety Risk KPI Number 4
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-08-17T14:19:58.000Z
Adopted Budget FY16 FINAL
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-08-11T16:24:13.000Z
This is a pie chart of the percent of the FY14-15 budget allocated to each appropriation unit
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T15:36:36.000Z
Annual Audit Plan Programs and departments are selected for an audit in one of three ways. The City Council as a body or the City Council’s Finance and Governance Committee may direct the city auditor to conduct a specific audit. In addition, the city auditor has the authority and responsibility to initiate audits.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T16:30:58.000Z
This audit focused on how the Police Department could expand its analysis of workers' compensation cost and injury trends.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-09-24T16:10:39.000Z
Applies to single family dwellings, two-family dwellings (duplexes) and attached townhouses.