- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-10-01T22:14:22.000Z
Energy cost burden is measured by the amount spent on electricity, gas, and other fuel, as a percent of household income. This Indicator measures the median energy cost burden by the race/ethnicity of householders. Householders whose energy costs were included in rent or condominium fees were excluded from this analysis.
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2013-10-16T19:34:09.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:35:48.000Z
Campaign Finance - FPPC Form 465 - Supplemental Independent Expenditure Report - Part 3 - Independent Expenditures Madedata.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2019-07-15T13:05:57.000Z
This dataset includes all itemized independent expenditures ($100 or more) e-filed on Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Form 465 Part 3 Independent Expenditures Made from 2011 to the present. The data is current as of the last modified date on this dataset. See the data key for column definitions: https://data.sfgov.org/Ethics/Campaign-Finance-Data-Key/wygs-cc76
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2015-06-05T21:34:05.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:39:50.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-02-29T19:38:03.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2016-01-15T01:23:08.000Z
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2018-08-07T15:35:31.000Z
The Indicators chosen represent the best proxies we could find for the complex disparity themes we set out to measure. The following criteria were used to determining the indicators included in each of the topics in the final framework: 1. Data is available, high quality, and from a reliable source. 2. We will be able to calculate change over time (i.e., data is updated and accessible on an annual basis and changes from year to year can be meaningfully interpreted). 3. There is a strong causal model for why this Indicator matters (i.e., we understand the context behind the Indicator and how disparities affect people). 4. The data accurately represents the impact of inequity on people’s lives (e.g., not measuring quantity when what matters is quality).
- API data.oaklandnet.com | Last Updated 2014-06-17T00:24:06.000Z