- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-14T23:30:54.000Z
Sheridan Elementary lead in drinking water test results
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-12-16T22:26:19.000Z
The FIS report is one of several sources of information that support OFM’s responsibilities for leased and owned facilities. Other examples include capital and operating budget development, six-year strategic facilities planning, and various facilities oversight analysis and reporting functions. The FIS report serves as Washington state’s primary facilities database. Annual FIS reports summarizing the information contained in the inventory will be published by October 1 of each year and submitted to the appropriate fiscal committees of the Legislature.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-23T20:10:38.000Z
Formal IT expenditure prioritization occurs on an annual basis as part of the state’s budget building activities (link is external). The Governor and the Legislature look to the OCIO to provide guidance on whether an agency's proposed IT expenditure is sound and consistent with the state’s IT strategy to inform policy decisions on the allocation of limited state funds. The OCIO establishes prioritization criteria in response to current state business needs and changing technologies. The OCIO evaluates agency funding requests (received in the form of decision packages) against those values and establishes a priority ranking of all funding requests. The resulting prioritized list of project funding requests is submitted to both the Governor’s office and the Legislature.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-15T17:40:21.000Z
Accounts payable log for February 1st, 2016 City Council meeting.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-15T18:07:06.000Z
This dataset has building permits issued by the City during February 2016
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-08T23:55:20.000Z
This file serves as a dental insurance summary database for PY 2015-2016. OIC plans to post updates on an annual time frame, where possible. This data is cumulative at the company level as reported to NAIC.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-07T17:38:34.000Z
<div>Each filter that you apply to each chart will affect all others. This allows you to filter down to exactly the data you want.</div>
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-24T04:15:38.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-13T17:42:46.000Z
This pdf report details police activity in the City of Colfax, Washington on February 19th, 2015
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2012-10-19T18:53:11.000Z