- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T16:08:20.000Z
Dataset showing monthly living costs in seven categories: food, housing, health care, transportation, child care, other necessities and net taxes.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-01-16T14:34:52.000Z
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-07-10T08:34:16.000Z
The county’s estimated revenue sources for the 2017 budget, including property tax levy, intergovernmental revenue, charges for services and other sources. Ramsey County uses a two-year (biennial) operating budget. An operating budget is created for the first year of the budget cycle and is monitored to continually improve the county’s financial management and strategic planning efforts. Additional resolutions and amendments may increase or decrease certain funding sources, so a supplemental budget for the second year is submitted to the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners for approval. In the current biennial cycle, the operating budget for 2016 is $645 million and the 2017 supplemental budget is $664 million. You can view the county’s financial reports and additional resources at ramseycounty.us/budget.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-12-18T19:03:17.967Z
As part of the budget process, all Ramsey County departments submit objectives, strategies, and performance measures for each of the four county goals. Read more about how we are doing on these measures.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-22T15:11:43.000Z
The median cost of living and median income data. Cost of living data by cost category, family size, and household composition (e.g. the number of workers). Income data is the median for households and median for families across all household and family sizes and compositions.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T13:35:36.000Z
Total voters in Arden Hills by precinct in 2016.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:50:46.000Z
Summarizes the workforce by age distribution using both years and generation name.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-07-10T08:34:38.000Z
The Capital Improvement Program (CIP) plans for facility, equipment and infrastructure needs over a rolling six year period. The capital improvment budget consists of those projects identified in each biennial budget.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:42:14.000Z
This table represents the data domains used in the Ramsey County for the open data site. New domains are created by the Data Stewardship Council.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:33.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.