- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T18:54:49.000Z
Vacant properties that have been issued a Certificate of Compliance per City Ordinance 18-03 by BSEED since January 1, 2017.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-15T23:14:24.000Z
This dataset provides an estimate of the percent of Detroit residents who reported having health insurance at the time they completed the American Community Survey (ACS). The data is averaged over 5 years. This data can be also be accessed in Table S2701 on the American FactFinder website. Note that the data is provided by ZIP Code Tabulation Area (ZCTA), which may not exactly match USPS ZIP Code service areas. For more information: https://web.archive.org/web/20130617034846/http://www.census.gov/geo/reference/zctas.html We're excited to make health data more accessible. Let us know how you're using the data!
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-22T17:58:02.000Z
The following series of maps highlight Detroit Public Works' planned 2015 investments in infrastructure throughout the City. Highlighted areas include investments in: •Road Paving, •Non-Motorized Traffic, •Sidewalks, •Green Infrastructure, and •Bridges
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-24T08:17:31.000Z
All properties owned by the Detroit Land Bank Authority and their inventory status. There are four unique statuses: DLBA Owned Vacant Land; DLBA Owned Sidelot for Sale; DLBA Owned Structure; and DLBA Owned Structure for Sale. Learn more at: https://buildingdetroit.org/
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-24T05:02:46.000Z
Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity (CRIO) Detroit Business Certification Program (DBCP) certifies businesses as Detroit Based or Detroit Headquartered, Detroit Small, Joint Venture, Minority Owned, Woman Owned, Detroit Start-Up, and/or Detroit Re-Location.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T18:55:13.000Z
Vacant properties that have been initially registered or have renewed their registration with BSEED within the last year.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-24T07:12:00.000Z
Vacant property must be registered with the city of Detroit. Vacant property registrations are good for one year or until property changes ownership.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-24T07:59:13.000Z
Rental properties that have been initially registered or have renewed their registration with BSEED within the last year.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-24T07:50:08.000Z
BSEED Certificates of Occupancy and Plan Reviews.
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-27T17:16:07.000Z
This dataset contains boundaries of Neighborhood Enterprise Zones Homestead (NEZ-H) districts created between July 2006 and July 2008. PA 147 of 1992 was amended in January 2006 to allow for the formation of NEZ-H districts. Please see the attached PDF for full metadata.